Wincanton Pilsworth Industrial Estate
Wage and Shift Pattern:
3 Shift Patterns Available
06.00 - 14.00 = £7.83 per hour
14.00 - 22.00 = £7.83 per hour
22.00 - 06.00 = £8.66 per hour
- Receive and process warehouse stock products - flowers (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co workers
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Nightshift - need to be physically fit as moving cages of flowers onto vehicles.
This employer is happy to accept ex-offenders for these roles, working environment is cool (ambient temperature) due to working with flowers.
How to apply:
Contact Kien or Jamie in the Job Gym Hub, if they are not available let one of the team in the Job Gym Hub know and what vacancy you are applying for.
0333 220 6645