Forklift Operator - Counter Balance/Bendi
Shifts or night pay £9.40 per hour
Shift Pattern: Various shift patterns available
06.00 - 14.00
14.00 - 22.00
Various other combinations (40 hours per week)
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places.
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment.
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies.
- Order picking and working with hand scanners.
- Transport raw materials to production work stations.
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance.
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs.
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines.
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities (Health & Safety aware)
- Proven experience as forklift operator - ideally 12 months
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
- Excellent physical condition and coordination
- Valid certification to operate forklifts (passed in last 3 years)
- Good numeracy skills
- Must be able to pass written and practical assessment
How to apply:
Contact Kien or Jamie in the Job Gym Hub, if they are not available you can let one of the team at Job Gym know what vacancy you are applying for.
0333 220 6645